What is a Beef Olive?
A Beef Olive is typically a bit of lean grainy meat , we like to use corner cut topside or rump, then it is cut across the grain thinly then delicately bashed! These very thin ( sometimes wafer thin depending how you like them) steaks are then used to make dishes like Tender Beef Roularden ( a German dish).
Why is it called a Beef Olive?
We think the word olive is referred to the final “olive-like” shape the meat took when it was tied up and cooked. Even though it has no olives' in it British like describing most things stuff as an olive. Probably from our colonial days.
- We deliver within a 10 Mile Radius of Croydon (CR2).
- Order before 10 PM for Next Day Delivery.
- Orders over £30 are eligible for FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY.
- Orders under £30 require a £5 Delivery Fee and will also be delivered Next Day.
- Order before Midnight for Next Day Delivery. All orders are delivered on a next day basis. Please order the day before you want your meat to arrive. Thanks.
- WE DO NOT DELIVER ON SUNDAYS OR BANK HOLIDAYS.
All products include a 100% Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee.
In order to be eligible for a refund, the customer must have a valid reason and provide evidence.
All refunds will be made via a Bashford & Co Gift Card or Discount Code.