Beef Topside (Corner Cut)
What is a Beef Topside Joint?
A Topside joint comes from what us butchers call a top bit , basically the back leg. The fat you see around it is called cod fat believe it or not and is taken from a certain spot on the animal for flavour and size of covering.
It is the gently bashed into shape and rolled around the topside joint so it keeps the joint basted when cooking. We can generally get three nice topside joints out of one topside but we only choose the best two and dice the rest giving our customers a seamless Corner cut topside joint...only the best for the best!All weights are approximate
- We deliver within a 10 Mile Radius of Croydon (CR2).
- Order before 10 PM for Next Day Delivery.
- Orders over £30 are eligible for FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY.
- Orders under £30 require a £5 Delivery Fee and will also be delivered Next Day.
- Order before Midnight for Next Day Delivery. All orders are delivered on a next day basis. Please order the day before you want your meat to arrive. Thanks.
- WE DO NOT DELIVER ON SUNDAYS OR BANK HOLIDAYS.
All products include a 100% Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee.
In order to be eligible for a refund, the customer must have a valid reason and provide evidence.
All refunds will be made via a Bashford & Co Gift Card or Discount Code.