Where is the fillet steak from?
The fillet is the most tender part of the animal because it is an unused muscle that's purpose is just to give padding for the internals of the animal. Because it is unused as a muscle it has less lactic acid running through it thus making it tender but almost tasteless.
Chefs like using this because it is almost always tender and always comes with a sauce or dressing of some sort. That is why strong flavours are All weights are approximateAll weights are approximate
- We deliver within a 10 Mile Radius of Croydon (CR2).
- Order before 10 PM for Next Day Delivery.
- Orders over £30 are eligible for FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY.
- Orders under £30 require a £5 Delivery Fee and will also be delivered Next Day.
- Order before Midnight for Next Day Delivery. All orders are delivered on a next day basis. Please order the day before you want your meat to arrive. Thanks.
- WE DO NOT DELIVER ON SUNDAYS OR BANK HOLIDAYS.
All products include a 100% Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee.
In order to be eligible for a refund, the customer must have a valid reason and provide evidence.
All refunds will be made via a Bashford & Co Gift Card or Discount Code.