Bavette is the French word for flank steak, a highly flavourful, loosely textured flat cut of meat taken from the abdominal muscles of the cow.
A bavette steak is a well-exercised cut of meat, especially from a pasture-raised cow, which means it can be pretty tough. As such, many recipes recommend marinating or braising to keep the meat moist and tender. The French believe the best method of cooking a bavette steak is to sear it, rendering a juicy, tender steak with a short cook time, 15 minutes max.
If done right, bavette steak can be quite the show-stopping, mouth-watering centrepiece of an excellent meat.All weights are approximate
- We deliver within a 10 Mile Radius of Croydon (CR2).
- Order before 10 PM for Next Day Delivery.
- Orders over £30 are eligible for FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY.
- Orders under £30 require a £5 Delivery Fee and will also be delivered Next Day.
- Order before Midnight for Next Day Delivery. All orders are delivered on a next day basis. Please order the day before you want your meat to arrive. Thanks.
- WE DO NOT DELIVER ON SUNDAYS OR BANK HOLIDAYS.
All products include a 100% Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee.
In order to be eligible for a refund, the customer must have a valid reason and provide evidence.
All refunds will be made via a Bashford & Co Gift Card or Discount Code.