Beef Shin (Bone In)
Where does the Beef Shin come from?
Shin of Beef can come from the front or back legs of the body and is a good grainy meat. The shin is perfect for stews, slow cooks and curries. You can cook shin for up to 24 hours slow & low, it just falls apart. Some butcheries buy in cases of shin just for mince but we think its a little to grainy for that so its only fit for its purpose...its not a frying steak!
We have chosen to sell our Beef Shin in however this may change as we work out the peoples preferences.All weights are approximate
- We deliver within a 10 Mile Radius of Croydon (CR2).
- Order before 10 PM for Next Day Delivery.
- Orders over £30 are eligible for FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY.
- Orders under £30 require a £5 Delivery Fee and will also be delivered Next Day.
- Order before Midnight for Next Day Delivery. All orders are delivered on a next day basis. Please order the day before you want your meat to arrive. Thanks.
- WE DO NOT DELIVER ON SUNDAYS OR BANK HOLIDAYS.
All products include a 100% Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee.
In order to be eligible for a refund, the customer must have a valid reason and provide evidence.
All refunds will be made via a Bashford & Co Gift Card or Discount Code.