Our Black Pudding is made using a traditional recipie using the traditional method .
Black pudding, also known as blood pudding, has a distinct flavour and is a regional type of blood sausage originating in the United Kingdom and Ireland. It is made from pork blood ( these days it is usually powdered not fresh) , with pork fat or beef suet, and a cereal, usually oatmeal, oat groats or barley groats.
It is a great addition to a full English breakfast or mixed grill. Believe it or not it goes well with a small piece of fillet steak and eggs for a breakfast with a difference. Our black pudding can be grilled or friedAll weights are approximate
- We deliver within a 10 Mile Radius of Croydon (CR2).
- Order before 10 PM for Next Day Delivery.
- Orders over £30 are eligible for FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY.
- Orders under £30 require a £5 Delivery Fee and will also be delivered Next Day.
- Order before Midnight for Next Day Delivery. All orders are delivered on a next day basis. Please order the day before you want your meat to arrive. Thanks.
- WE DO NOT DELIVER ON SUNDAYS OR BANK HOLIDAYS.
All products include a 100% Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee.
In order to be eligible for a refund, the customer must have a valid reason and provide evidence.
All refunds will be made via a Bashford & Co Gift Card or Discount Code.