Bashford & Co
Our British Partridges are naturally wild so are naturally organic from the woodlands of Kent and surrounds. Not a lot of meat on these but the meat is worth the eat , tender and flavoursome , just like the butcher!
There are two types of partridge in Britain , the grey and the red legged. The Grey is smaller with a lot more dense flavour but the Red legged can find its origins from Europe and is bigger but has a lot milder flavour...ours are the small ones as rule but when they are naked you can only tell the birds apart by the size of their breasts!
One is usually enough as a starter or part of a main for one
All weights are approximate
- We deliver within a 10 Mile Radius of Croydon (CR2).
- Order before 10 PM for Next Day Delivery.
- Orders over £30 are eligible for FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY.
- Orders under £30 require a £5 Delivery Fee and will also be delivered Next Day.
- Order before Midnight for Next Day Delivery. All orders are delivered on a next day basis. Please order the day before you want your meat to arrive. Thanks.
- WE DO NOT DELIVER ON SUNDAYS OR BANK HOLIDAYS.
All products include a 100% Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee.
In order to be eligible for a refund, the customer must have a valid reason and provide evidence.
All refunds will be made via a Bashford & Co Gift Card or Discount Code.