Barnsley Lamb Loin Chops
What Is a Barnsley Chop?
A Barnsley chop is a cross-section taken from right across the lamb's loin. This produces a double-sided chop with a bone in the middle and a little fillet underneath. Since it's cut across the saddle, it's sometimes referred to as a saddle chop, butterfly chop or just simply double loin chop.
Our Lamb is currently Manx Laughton breed from the Isle of Mann.
All weights are approximate
- We deliver within a 10 Mile Radius of Croydon (CR2).
- Order before 10 PM for Next Day Delivery.
- Orders over £30 are eligible for FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY.
- Orders under £30 require a £5 Delivery Fee and will also be delivered Next Day.
- Order before Midnight for Next Day Delivery. All orders are delivered on a next day basis. Please order the day before you want your meat to arrive. Thanks.
- WE DO NOT DELIVER ON SUNDAYS OR BANK HOLIDAYS.
All products include a 100% Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee.
In order to be eligible for a refund, the customer must have a valid reason and provide evidence.
All refunds will be made via a Bashford & Co Gift Card or Discount Code.